Welcome to Support for all

Financial Inclusion

You could be missing out on financial help available. Do you know what benefits you are entitled to? Find out exactly what you are entitled to claim - quickly and easily

DISC Rent Deposit Bond Service

If you are already accessing support from DISC and you want to rent a home from a private Landlord, but don't have the money for a "tenancy deposit", DISC may be able to help. DISC runs a Bond Scheme called the Private Rented Access Service and may be able to provide a "rental guarantee" through its bond scheme - subject to certain criteria and eligibility.

How rent deposit schemes work

Rent deposit schemes help people who could not otherwise afford a deposit to rent from a private landlord. Rent deposit schemes are usually run by a local council or housing association, or sometimes by a charity such as DISC.

For more information please contact the Middlesbrough Office on the contact number below.

Benefit's Calculator

The Turn 2 Us Benefits Calculator can help you check your entitlement if you are:

Click here to launch the calculator and be redirected to the Turn 2 Us website.

Contact Details

Address: Ground Floor,
Newham House,
96-98 Borough Road,